OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
– Project name: Phu Hoang Anh luxury apartment (the 1st stage)
– Location: Nguyen Huu Tho street, Nha Be district, HCM city, Vietnam
– Land area (m2): 23.810 m2
– Scale of apartments: 802+27 commercial apartments
– Building floor area (m2): 134.840 m2
– Commercial floor area (m2): 97.640 m2
– Start time: 2nd quarter of 2008
– ETC (estimated time to complete): 1st quarter of 2011
Phu Hoang Anh is located in the prime Nguyen Huu Tho Street of Ho Chi Minh’s North-South avanue, where the east of the project adjacent to the 36-hole golf course of Phu My Hung urban area. The building line of the project is 60 meters (opposite the University village).
Phu Hoang Anh is in vicinity of Phu My Hung urban, close to high-end utilities in areas such as RMIT University, Ton Duc Thang University, banks, malls, Lotte, Co-op mart and French-Vietnamese hospital, etc.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
Phu Hoang Anh owns an well ventilated living space with modern facilities to meet the residence’s needs of relaxation and excercise such as 1,100 m2 pool; 8,000 m2 pool landscaping, playroom, hanging garden, clubhouse and gym room, etc.
There are many utilities on the first floor like supermarket, health club, fitness room, spa and community living room.
From 2nd floor to 19th floor: each floor consists of 6 apartments with the height of 3.3 meters
From 20th floor to 33rd floor: 5 meters high ceiling apartments
34th floor (Attic): 6 meters high ceiling apartments
In addition, each block of apartments was equipped 4 high-speed elevators (2-2,5m/s, 2 elevators for 3 apartments), ventilated corridor (3 meters wide), one parking slot per apartment, modern fire alarm systems and well-equipped security cameras